Our 1st News-bite Letter – Featuring Evolution Group, Inc. happenings and upcoming training opportunities, research information and links, motivational and inspirational information, and other useful stuff that is quick to read.
This News-bite features updated information about Integrity Recovery House and the Compulsive Gambling Treatment Center: Integrity Recovery House – Serving clients since 2007 – A three phase – 30 day minimum up to 6 months structured recovery residence living facility – Specifically for problem gamblers – with an intensive outpatient gambling treatment center next door – proven to help compulsive gamblers establish abstinence from compulsive gambling, restore their integrity, and begin recovery from gambling addiction.
We have separate men’s and women’s facilities.
- No fees for in-state residents made possible on a case by case funds available basis
- High quality environment that fosters self respect through structured personal accountability
- We work with treatment providers who wish to refer their clients – who can continue to see their clients who can continue to see their clients while at the facility – and then return to their practice for outpatient aftercare with their primary (referring) therapist.
- Our staff is made up of skilled licensed professionals and gambling certified treatment professionals and supervised and experienced recovery coaches.
The Compulsive Gambling Treatment Center: -Since 2002 – A specialized intensive outpatient treatment facility specifically for compulsive gamblers, their partners, and their families. Utilizing cutting edge treatment approaches, the Center embraces the Pathways Model, Integrity Recovery (TM) , MBSR, CBT, acupuncture, medication monitoring services when needed, with an emphasis on participation in G.A. There are no fees for in-state residents made possible on a case by case funds available basis.
- Intensive outpatient specialized compulsive gambling treatment
- Relapse prevention and money management
- Identify and address relationship and family issues
- Work the tasks and performables of the 10 levels of Integrity Recovery
- Reunite in recovery with family members
- Restore financial solvency
- 3 Gamblers Anonymous Meetings happen here every week
Our clients report that the long-term structure of the Integrity Recovery House in combination with the services and the therapeutic experiences at the Compulsive Gambling Treatment Center helps them to develop self-esteem and confidence for long-term recovery.